In essence, support boils down to two categories; proactive and reactive. Are you currently faced with an uphill battle, or do you have a team in place that is accountable?
* Your tech team and developer having access to instant support.
* Not having to play monkey-in-the-middle. Let the pros work.
* Being able to call in for help without waiting.
* Having x-ray vision into a site problem (New Relic)
* Having someone that knows your site specifically.
* A pro-active team member that keeps you on task.
* Pro-active monitoring to watch out for things that cause lost sales.